Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Essential skills and expertise:
• Perform inspections of semi-finished and finished jewelry to ensure quality standards are met.
• Communicate feedback to the supervisor.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Some experience in metal QC and knowledge of diamond quality is required.
• * Operational knowledge on computers, Microscopes, eyeglass and other instruments used for grading.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Determine ,review and improve workshop\'s quality and work processes
• Maintain and review quality of final goods before dispatch.
• Keep track of latest gemological information and parameter within the industry.
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Diploma, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||experience in Diamond QC Officer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vinod Kacha|
|Address||Office No. 906/B , 9th Floor, Rajhans Complex, near Nirmal Hospital, opp. J.K Tower, Ring Road|
(15)Accounting / Auditing / Taxati...
(12)Manufacturing / Production / Q...
(9)Sales & Marketing / Business D...
(6)HR / Recruitment / Administrat...
(5)Export / Import / Merchandisin...
(4)Engineering / Engineering Desi...
(4)Front Office / Reception / Com...
(4)Corporate Planning & Strategy ...
(3)Education / Teaching / Trainin...
(2)Health Care / Pharmaceuticals ...
(1)Supply Chain / Purchase / Proc...
(1)IT Software - QA / Testing / D...View More