Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Shall possess the competency for –
• Candidate must work In Fabrication.
• Implementation of Field Quality Plans and Inspection Procedures. ·
• Design drawings study and Interpretation of Technical Specifications, Standards & Codes. ·
• Inspection during Structural & Equipment fabrication and erection. ·
• Review / Witness of Welding Procedures & Welder Qualifications. ·
• Review of Radiographs / Witness of UT of welds. ·
• Hands-on experience in using Inspection, Measuring & Test Equipment / Instruments including theodolite / dumpy level / total station. ·
• Preparation of Inspection Reports / Site Protocols and other relevant Site Quality documentation. ·
• Implementation of a Quality Management System including document preparation and review. ·
• Guidance to Sub-contractors QC Engineers during Site fabrication and erection ·
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis for Site Quality issues, Product non-conformities, Customer feedback etc. ·
• Coordination with RCM and other Divns. /Depts. on all matters relating to Site...
|Experience||5 - 6 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Quality Control Fabrication|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vinod Kacha|
|Address||Office No. 906/B , 9th Floor, Rajhans Complex, near Nirmal Hospital, opp. J.K Tower, Ring Road|